Jeff Quijano - Star Spangled Banner

<~/UkeDude\~>

Reaction score
Hey UU, it's Jeff again!

This time I have a video of me playing Jake Shimabukuro rendition of "The Star Spangled Banner" at my neighbors 4th of July party, it was my "Grand Finaly" of my 5 or 6 song performance :)

So please check it out, leave comments if you like.
But most of all, all I ask is that you enjoy your nations National Anthem. . .played on the ukulele ^_^

Happy 4th of July UU :>

I finally got a Youtube account lol xP
here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwjQRofcbBs

Awesome job! So where are the other songs? What are you playing and are you playing it through an amp?

Thanks brah ^_^

Uhh I played:
1.) While My Guitar Gently Weeps
2.) Let's Dance
3.) Me and Shirley T
4.) Blue Roses Falling
5.) Touch
6.) Star Spangled Banner

It was late when I was posting it so I just posted that one, I'm posing the rest now.

I'm using an Tenor Ovation Ukulele (Mahagony), and as for the amp, it was a Roland Street Cube, and I was using a slight reverb effect.

I hope that answered your questions, and I'll have those vids up later on today if you wanna go check em out :cool:

Update

Awesome job! So where are the other songs? What are you playing and are you playing it through an amp?

I have finally uploaded all 6 videos of the performance last night, I hope you guys all enjoy it!

Thanks so much for all the incouragement, and inspiration all of you at UU have given me!

You guys are AWESOME:D

Jeff,
You do such a great job on these tunes. It's such a shame that the video is so dark. It would be all that much better if we could actually see you playing.
Great job none the less.

Thanks for putting those up. Sounds great!

Top Bottom