FS/FT: Concert Uke

provines

Reaction score
<Super Price Reduction> $150.00 Shipped to CONUS!

Forgive me as I do not remember who I purchased this uke from nor what woods are in it. I'm just about positive it was built from a Hana Lima 'Ia kit; see www.hanalima.com for more info on what they do in their classes. For some bling, I glued a 5.2 gram Brenham meteorite slice to the headstock. I wanted a little "out of this world" fire on this uke. The photo turned out crummy but it looks cool in person. The only oddball thing that I really need to get fixed properly is the nut. The action was too high and I sanded down the original nut too much and the only nut I could get hold of was too small so I rigged zero fret using an old hex wrench that I cut to fit and set in the slot. It looks a little funky but works very well. A zero fret eliminates the buzz that you might get in a slotted nut anyway.

It is currently strung with new Worth Browns. It is a very solid and well built concert uke. I just don't play it and really need to move it along to someone who appreciates it.

$150.00 shipped. Trades are always welcome. Just let me know what you'd like to do. Paypal is always good with me.

Email me at dprovines@provines.net or PM me here. IMG_0281.jpgIMG_0275.jpgIMG_0276.jpgIMG_0280.jpgIMG_0277.jpg;)

Last edited:
More Pics...

More pics. I'll ship it in a simple black Hohner gigbag too.

IMG_0282.jpgIMG_0285.JPGIMG_0283.jpg

Cool jury rig on the nut. Love the meteorite too, very original. I have a nice little half size classical guitar you might.. oh wait, you can't have that back! LOL! Good luck, and guys, David is the BEST to do any dealing with. Awesome dude.

PS: Don't anyone let my better half know I was here.

Last edited:
This is really the final Bump

Price slashed! $150.00 Shipped CONUS free! Trades? Sure! Currently strung with Worth Browns. This is just sitting in the corner of my office and is worth much more than this. It just needs a home. Very solid uke.

can you post a vid or soundclip?

Hey Provines, I need this like a hole in the head. Got a Bstock Travel Tenor from Kala with a crack in the front finish from MGM if interested. Has the case etc...not a fair trade but I don't want to keep seeing bumps with no offers. Turn me down and then you can say you had an offer today from so yahoo on UU.
You have one of my ukes already but I can't remember what I sent you?

I knew you'd pop up with the word 'Trade' in the ad. You're worse than I am. I think it was the Mainland soprano.

Ha ha ha....I am laughing only because you are right. Yep, Mainland Boat Paddle! Now I remember. Great, I have the "Trade" guy reputation. Probably well deserved.

That Mainland Boat Paddle has really moved around. I bought it from Provines and played it all summer. I loved that uke. Then I sold it to Sambient I think. It is a sweet little instrument.

Very unique instrument. Probably shouldn't have sold it off but I am a fool and I have repeated that mistake a ton of times. Oh well.

Top Bottom