FS: Kanilea Tenor ukulele <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

UkuLeLesReggAe

Reaction score
Selling a Kanile'a K1t tenor sized ukulele with Active fishman pickup.

FEATURES:
- Tenor size
- koa wood
- active fishman pickup installed by Kanilea themselves
- aquila strings
- and of course, a tenor sized canvas hardcase

Important Information
ukulele was received from Kanilea recently. All heard about my Kanile'a issue? this is a brand new, ukulele, perfect condition with immaculate sound. Ukulele has been played about 10-15times, tune it up and see how much brighter the sound is compared to my koa pili koko and the Lanikai. After all the effort with the first ukulele, still to this day, it's a problem, and still costing me money! I now have another ukulele, which arrived perfectly, however, I am no longer in the ukulele phase, and throwing in the towl.

Putting this ukulele at the price of $1000, ONO + shipping. Pm me any questions you may have, as well as shipping, as I can figure out a quote.

Pictures of this fine piece of work!
This first image is of the 2 kanile'as, the kanile'a was the one with the loose brace, I show it in later pictures, also, you can tell by the colours between the two.
P1000225.jpg

the second image is of the 2 ukuleles again, just showing birds eye view, once again, ukulele is on the right that had the loose brace, or bottom in this picture.
P1000229.jpg

the 3rd image is just showing the pickups on both ukuleles
P1000234.jpg

once again.
P1000229-1.jpg

will post unique pictures of actually ukulele in next post. edit because the pictures didn't work !

Last edited:
Ouch- I sure hope the loose brace is not what is making you throw in the towel- did they replace it, or did you drop another 1K into the new one? The second one is so beautiful...I need to get my exotic dancing routine going again so I have some money

Aloha Matt,
You saying the KPK sounds better??? hmm nice uke....

A well set up KPK sounds very good. If you haven't tried it, you should. I put worth clear, Low G on mine, lowered the action, and OMG it sounds almost as good as my Kanilea Soundmonster Tenor Low G. If you want a bang for your buck instrument, a KPK is the way to go...esp since there is a guy on HNL Craigslist that is a wholesale distributor.

A well set up KPK sounds very good. If you haven't tried it, you should. I put worth clear, Low G on mine, lowered the action, and OMG it sounds almost as good as my Kanilea Soundmonster Tenor Low G. If you want a bang for your buck instrument, a KPK is the way to go...esp since there is a guy on HNL Craigslist that is a wholesale distributor.
Mahalo Jon, They seem to getting quite a following on lately from many ukers too... Stan..

is the uke still for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom