Any word about the "new" Flea Market Music?

NatalieS

Reaction score
It was confirmed a while back that Flea Market Music would officially be moving to a larger facility, so that they could expand their line. I am really excited to see what new stuff they'll come up with after the expansion. I'm hoping to see many new Flea/Fluke designs. Is there any word on when we might see some new products from them? :)

Maybe they will start making "limited editions". That will send the collectors into a frenzy.

I think they're still settling in to their new digs.

It was confirmed a while back that Flea Market Music would officially be moving to a larger facility, so that they could expand their line. I am really excited to see what new stuff they'll come up with after the expansion. I'm hoping to see many new Flea/Fluke designs. Is there any word on when we might see some new products from them? :)

I 2nd Nat's question...definitely time for some new designs! Can't wait to see what they'll have next for us...

I recently ordered a Tenor Fluke with some options, it took them about 12 days to ship. I am still waiting patiently to receive it. I guess they are growing into the new facility. I really hope they have the chance to extend their line. They have some great products.

When I spoke to Phyllis about the calendar last month, she said their uke production was booked up through the end of the year, and they were moving too. I am sure their new larger facility will help them increase their production. Moving always takes a lot of time and effort. I am sure they will get settled in, and start making record numbers of Flukes and Fleas.
–Lori

Top Bottom