Patience is a virtue, but......

dkcrown

UU+
Reaction score
I know patience is a virtue, but are you kidding me? Like Tom Petty said, the waiting is the hardest part. It's gonna be a long night.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 74
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 90
I've never seen that warning on a package before.

I know patience is a virtue, but are you kidding me? Like Tom Petty said, the waiting is the hardest part. It's gonna be a long night.

but just imagine what sweet dreams you'll have! :)

They just put that sticker on the box to mess with you head.. hahhah

oh, thats cold:)

Ha, ha. Makes me want to open the box right away to make sure the finish isn't cracked... LOL

John

Don't do it!!! If it's printed on the box, that makes it like a RULE. And what do we have without rules? CHAOS!!!!!!

I'm guessing.. A traded uke? Forgot if it was you :p

No Lexy it is not a traded uke.

Yes Fitncrafty, it is a reallly,really good one, and

Yes Sukie, I really do want to open it it but......

Aloha Dkcrown,
Congrats on the new ukulele...hmm some ukes come to mind...My guess is it's a Collins UT1.. whatever it is, It's a nice Christmas present to yourself....Have Fun and Enjoy!!"Happy Strummings!! and
Happy Holidays to you and your family!!! Keep us in the loop and send us up dates....inquiring minds like us want to know!!!!! MM Stan...

weather.com says it's pretty dang cold in your neck of the woods. I probably wouldn't want to chance it, although I think a full 24 hours is erring too far on the side of caution.

My new (used) uke arrived in SoCal this afternoon, all the way from Chicago. Should be "out for delivery" tomorrow and I know I won't have the patience to wait to open it, but it's not like it's really cold here or anything.

weather.com says it's pretty dang cold in your neck of the woods. I probably wouldn't want to chance it, although I think a full 24 hours is erring too far on the side of caution.

My new (used) uke arrived in SoCal this afternoon, all the way from Chicago. Should be "out for delivery" tomorrow and I know I won't have the patience to wait to open it, but it's not like it's really cold here or anything.

You are correct itsme, it has been "pretty dang cold" up here in the Northeast, but this was overnighted to me from Eugene OR. I am touching the box right now as I type this and I swear I can hear her speaking to me. Better safe than sorry though. Boy is this tough.

Aloha Dkcrown,
Congrats on the new ukulele...hmm some ukes come to mind...My guess is it's a Collins UT1.. whatever it is, It's a nice Christmas present to yourself....Have Fun and Enjoy!!"Happy Strummings!! and
Happy Holidays to you and your family!!! Keep us in the loop and send us up dates....inquiring minds like us want to know!!!!! MM Stan...

A good guess mm stan, but it is not a UT1

Ya right & don't tear the tag off your pillows either. Come on it's calling you, open me open me!

Top Bottom