Selling My Boulder Creek RipTide UT-2N Spruce Top Tenor

lambchop

Reaction score
I love this ukulele, but I have three now and one just has to go. I never thought it would be my Boulder Creek, especially since it is the one I played in "Middle Aged Guy with a Ukulele" (see it in action in the video below), but I love my modified Cordoba so much, it's the one I play the most now. My loss is your gain, as they say. You can read about it here - I wrote a review of it:

http://oneukulele.blogspot.com/2010/06/love-at-first-strum-review-of-boulder.html

And you can hear it here:

I am hoping for $200 which is below the new price; very, very clean ukulele purchased at Elderly Instruments, case-kept and well cared for. I may accept a reasonable offer that is close to my asking price, but it would have to be pretty close to that. Body is a bit deeper than most ukuleles, so it is punchier and louder and moves a lot of air - real great sound and it stands out in a crowd. People always ask about it.

The only difference from the pictures in the review is that I no longer have the interior pickup so where you see an endpin jack there is now just a hole, and, to be honest, there is a little hairline half circle (very, very small) on the top side of that hole, but if you put an endpin jack back in you will not notice it - so basically what you have here is a pre-drilled for some sort of pickup system (K&K twin spot, Mi-Si, whatever).

If interested or if you have questions, PM me and I will get back with you. I will most likely list this on Ebay after the holidays, but I thought I would try it first here on the UU. This thing plays so nicely, and the Aquila Nylguts sound great with it. You will love this ukulele, I am confident.

Thanks for looking. Mike

Top Bottom