Got it! My New Uke!

rem50

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to dkcrown for a fantastic ukulele! I just received my new KoAloha concert sceptre! He had it posted in the marketplace when I got it. It is the first (notice the word first!) solid ukulele i have purchased. What a difference from my kala and cordoba. The craftsmanship on this is spectacular! The action is low and sound is full! Needless yo say I love it! What an instrument. Definitely a keeper. I especially like the crown bridge. Cannot believe the sound it puts out! Just wanted to tell somebody!

Congratulations!

I think you made a great choice. I've had a KoAloha and it is pretty amazing the amount of sound they put out.

Enjoy!

John

Aloha Rem50,
Congrats on the Ko Aloha concert Sceptre...Have fun and enjoy!!!Let us know how it goes....Happy Strummings! and Happy Holidays to you and your family!! MM Stan....

Aloha rem50, congratulations that is an awesome uke. Happy strumming & Merry Christmas!

Congrats Bro' strum and make sound for those all around. That last part was Japanese English, one of the guys in my Uke club always says that.

Congratulations! I know you are going to LOVE the sceptre & I'm so glad that you snagged that so quickly! It was calling me & though I have just acquired my KoAloha SuperConcert , I know that I will one day own a sceptre and a Pineapple Sunday. The workmanship & the design of the sceptre is simply beautiful.

thank you ! I am sure I am going to really enjoy this.... as one said: for decades to come! I am so impressed with quality of the workmanship. The sound really cuts through.

Top Bottom