The official Hey! Uke guys? 1st video its a Xmas classic

raecarter

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B622ghue6Ho id like to welcome gary elshaw to my gang hope you all like. We've been playing together about an hour now so naturally we'll dramatically improve once I learn how to play with another person musically. Rae

Welcome to the UU community Gary, and congratulations Rae on finding a worthy playing partner. I like garys playing. You sounded good together. I look forward to the future of "Hey! Uke guys?"
DAP

Welcome to the UU community Gary, and congratulations Rae on finding a worthy playing partner. I like garys playing. You sounded good together. I look forward to the future of "Hey! Uke guys?"
DAP

Thanks mate he won't be on here as he's computer illiterate and doesn't play the bass but he'll be on here in spirit through me. I'll pass on what you said thanks

Thanks mate he won't be on here as he's computer illiterate and doesn't play the bass but he'll be on here in spirit through me. I'll pass on what you said thanks
That wasn't a bass he was playing? During the video Bass notes were the loudest. Yes, please let him know that he has friends on UU because he plays with an ukulele player, he's like a step brother:)

That wasn't a bass he was playing? During the video Bass notes were the loudest. Yes, please let him know that he has friends on UU because he plays with an ukulele player, he's like a step brother:)

I should have wrote ukulele not bass apologies! He said thank your for comment

Aloha Rae,
That was great....bringing in the christmas spirit....good job and Gary did very good on the bass too!!! Happy Strummings and Happyn Holidays!!! MM Stan...

Top Bottom