Away In A Manger - UK version

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
I am not a big fan of Christmas. However, this is one of my favourite Christmas carols.

It doesn't have the same tune as the usual US version, but I have included it in my new eBook. Find it here:

12 Hymn Tunes for Ukulele.

Hope you enjoy.

Last edited:
Very nice, beautifully played. Excellent performance.. Top stuff Ken :)

Aloha Ken,
Sweet as usual....nice...puts the holiday spirts in place.....Happy Holidays to you nad your family!!!! MM Stan...

saw this earlier today. A great piece and you played it great as well.

Aloha Ken,
Sweet as usual....nice...puts the holiday spirts in place.....Happy Holidays to you nad your family!!!! MM Stan...

Thanks Stan. Many blessings on you and your family too.

Very nice, beautifully played. Excellent performance.. Top stuff Ken :)

Blessings. Thanks so much for watching.

saw this earlier today. A great piece and you played it great as well.

Thanks so much for commenting. All the best.

Ken, I love your picking of these types of songs. They are so soothing. I feel like sitting in front of a roaring fire contemplating the past year while listening to this song.

very nice Ken. Beautifully picked and conveys the sentiment of the piece well. I am just going to have to dig into Audacity to learn how to use it. Love the sound you get from running it through the program. By the way, been intending to thank you for the tab/notation on Ashokan Farewell. I have a couple of versions of it (piano) but really like your pick version. I also much appreciate the musical notation with your tabs. I play only from music notation and it really helps me. Again thanks!! Lozark

very nice Ken. Beautifully picked and conveys the sentiment of the piece well. I am just going to have to dig into Audacity to learn how to use it. Love the sound you get from running it through the program. By the way, been intending to thank you for the tab/notation on Ashokan Farewell. I have a couple of versions of it (piano) but really like your pick version. I also much appreciate the musical notation with your tabs. I play only from music notation and it really helps me. Again thanks!! Lozark

Thanks Lozark.

You are very much in a minority. Most people don't even look at the musical notation. I use proper notation for everything else, including guitar. But for ukulele, I use tab. I find it a lot easier, particularly with high G tuning.

Ken that was a beautiful version. Thank you,
DAP

I am not a big fan of Christmas. However, this is one of my favourite Christmas carols.

It doesn't have the same tune as the usual US version, but I have included it in my new eBook. Find it here:

12 Hymn Tunes for Ukulele.

Hope you enjoy.

Thanks Ken! Nice performance and arrangement. I will buy your eBook right away. Just in time to be given for Christmas with a pod of Dolphins to my brother's family. My brother already plays guitar, organ, piano, oboe, chimes, handbells etc, so I think this group of songs will be just the thing to turn him into a ukulele player.

–Lori

Thanks Ken! Nice performance and arrangement. I will buy your eBook right away. Just in time to be given for Christmas with a pod of Dolphins to my brother's family. My brother already plays guitar, organ, piano, oboe, chimes, handbells etc, so I think this group of songs will be just the thing to turn him into a ukulele player.

–Lori

Thanks Lori.

Your brother can now learn the ukulele with a purpose (or should that be porpoise).

Very, very nice. Amazing sound. Thank you.

Top Bottom