Post gig report!

raecarter

Reaction score
EDIT: A VIDEO FROM LAST NIGHT! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVXoJOFh884
Well I played and it went fantastically well! I didn't mess up once and also pr manager came upto me afterwards and said I had a fantastic unique voice and he would like to help me learn to sing correctly to use my talent lol. I was shocked at this point and told him id Only been singing a year after i discovered tuning my ukes down to change their key. He said with help I could sing fantastically! Later on in the night he came back and took my phone number and email so I Am over the Moon. He wants me to play the opening night of a new studio that's opening. Sorry for rant i am drunk and a kebab beckons. I'll post vids tomorrow. Thanks all x

Last edited:
Congrats! the first one is the hardest one right?

Yeah I took the advice and did an easy songs first it worked a treat. I just watched the two videos i still think it's sounds bad lol maybe I just need some self belief

Big Congrats Brother......Always, Nice to make connections on the first gig.....Keep us iinformed...Happy Holidays!! MM Stan

I'm buzzing it was amazing fantastic believe it's taken me 28 top do it. Having people stop me and say I loved what you did with those songs is anyone unbelievable feeling. I'm off to bed now thanks everyone x

So pleased for you Rae. A hearty congratulations mate. A kebab at 3am never tasted so good or was more well deserved!

Sounds like you had a ball and did a great job. Congratulations.

Nice work! One down - thousands to go.

Top Bottom