I love this guy's video productions

me too! THIS was the first time I saw theremin. At firs i thought that he tried really hard to make that sound so he had to move his hand :D but then I got thinking and looked it again! He does great stuff

Aloha Pippin,
Glad too hear you're back and hope you're recovering well.....Thanks for sharing the video....he does a nice job, and has nice mellow voice...Take Care and Many Blessings!!Happy Holidays to you and your family,
MM Stan..

Aloha Pippin,
Glad too hear you're back and hope you're recovering well... Happy Holidays to you and your family...

Thanks MMStan. My son is coming home from Ft. Bragg for the holiday and spending the week between Christmas and New Years. When he heads back to Bragg he will most likely be deployed again. He is with a special forces group with a mission that cannot be discussed, but, every time he ships out, we don't truly relax until we know his feet land in the States again. I'll treasure every moment when my son is here.

me too! THIS was the first time I saw theremin. At firs i thought that he tried really hard to make that sound so he had to move his hand :D but then I got thinking and looked it again! He does great stuff

In that video, I'm pretty sure he's actually just humming, and making it look like he's using a theremin. I agree though, he makes some cook videos.

Jason

Yes a really cool vid. Of course this group is of the Ukuleles for Peace group headed up by Paul Moore. They promote peace throughout the world, in particular between Arab and Jewish children. What a wonderful way to introduce the Uke to the world and with such a powerful message. They have some other cool vids on UTube as well. I sent this on to my granddaughters who are learning the uke as an inspiration to them. Thanks! Lozark

Top Bottom