Just got the word and wanted to share it..

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
Gonna be a Grandpa for the 5th time. My oldest son and his beautiful wife just told me over skype (mainly because they never could lie to me, I picked up they were hiding something, lol). I was the first to know, but didn't expect what they were hiding. My daughter in law is withchild with their 3rd. They have two beautiful daughters now, and we are all hoping I finally get my Huguley grand son out of this one, lol.. But in any case, we all will be proud to welcome any new Huguley.

I just got the best Christmas gift, being a new Huguley on his/her way. My father would be just as proud...

aaaah bless you and your family mate. That's wonderful news. Really happy for you and the best Christmas present one could ever hope to receive.

News of a new baby, eh....hmmmm, must be Christmas time. Reminds me of that other baby born at Christmas, what was His name again...:)

Aloha Tudorp,
Congratulations...Bruddah!!! How cool...I hope it's a boy too...to carry the Huguley name...So happy for you!!! thanks for sharing the good news...Happy Holidays to you and your family!!!Mele Kalikimaka!! MM Stan

Cool! Congrats! Got his uke picked out yet? ;)

Congratulations!

Congratulations Tudorp, grand kids are great.

Best Christmas present, ever. Congratulations.

Congratulations. Grandbabies are the best babies!

Roxhum

Congrats Brudda!

Congrats Tudorp, grandkids are the greatest, and they almost make up for putting up with their parents as teenagers!!

Congrats. Maybe another ukulele player in the family. Happy for you.

Congrats. I became a grandfather in 08. Only one so far, but she's a sweetie.

Congrats! Spoil those kids rotten. :D

Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations! More future ukers:)
DAP

Top Bottom