kala ukadelic?

raecarter

Reaction score
Hi I've tried reading and looking at these on kalas website but the pages change to quick. Does anyone have any information on them like price and designs etc? Thank you

I don't know anything about them, but I saw them on Kala's Facebook page thingy... it was a teeny little picture, but from what I could see they were AWESOME! I would expect them to be basically the same as the Reggae uke, as far as specs and (probably) price.

It's small but here's the picture from Kala's site...

Ukadelic-560.png

I want the Tie Dye one, any size.

I want the Tie Dye one, any size.

Wow these are cool... I want them all! ;) Although I am quickly finding that I am not a fan of soprano size (been playing a makala I bought for my friend, to break in the strings) I am sure some of them come in concert size as well...

Got an email from kala the reggae not pictured is a tenor and soprano size all others are soprano :-(

I believe Mim had just got some of these in when I was there a few weeks back. You might shoot her a note and ask about them.

Whoa... that's me! I am just browsing around, but yes, I have 2 Tikis. About to put them in my stock list. Set one up and Scarecrow had a play at one. They are good little knock around ukes and fun to look at! The tikis are pretty sweet looking. I will take some pics or a vid tomorrow and post it here for ya!

my wife just got me one for valentines day. she knew i liked them and went to a little music store near us where they have them on Long Island. i thought i would like it just for the novelty of it and its looks. but it actually has a very nice sound to it too. i have the daytime beach scene. and have my eye on a few others! lol the price was about $80 ive seen them online for more than that, but you can find them online for around the same price. i think sam ash has them on their site. and im pretty sure their only available in soprano size ive never seen them in any other. :)

Top Bottom