Christmas videos

Poor guy. I hope he gets over his depression soon. :)

Jason

Ha, that was great, thanks.
DAP

That was great. For sheer frightening musical AWESOMENESS though, check this one out. They change keys and time signatures for each day.

Oh man. That was amazing. Bela Fleck is incredible, eh? Thanks for sharing mate.

Oh man. That was amazing. Bela Fleck is incredible, eh? Thanks for sharing mate.

Yeah, Bela is awesome but his bassist, Victor Wooten, is totally mind-melting. He's my age, but has played bass since he was six. He makes every other bass player in the world seem like a total slacker. I get depressed when I watch him. I don't think he's even HUMAN!

Yeah, Bela is awesome but his bassist, Victor Wooten, is totally mind-melting. He's my age, but has played bass since he was six. He makes every other bass player in the world seem like a total slacker. I get depressed when I watch him. I don't think he's even HUMAN!

And he wrote a fascinating book, well worth reading. The Music Lesson: A Spiritual Search for Growth through Music

And he wrote a fascinating book, well worth reading. The Music Lesson: A Spiritual Search for Growth through Music

Hi Add

thanks so much for that reference. Sounds fabulous...off to Amazon now... :)

Rocky's version is the best ever! Thanks for posting it.

Top Bottom