Best Christmas Gift of ALL!

Pippin

Reaction score
We received word today that the pathology was clear. NO CANCER!

They thought sure that it was-- even though they got it all-- but the test results so nada.

My son will be thrilled when I tell him. My wife was very happy.

On the down-side, tonight, the furnace is not working properly and maintenance will have to rewire the whole thing tomorrow morning. We are using a space heater and I am in the bedroom under an electric blanket.

Now that's good news!

Great News,,,,stay warm.

Great news! And tomorrow you won't be cold--but you'll still be cancer free!

Aloha Pippin,
Thanks for sharing the awesome news...I am happy for you and your family...perfect news for the Holidays...Now I know you have a big reason to Celebrate big this year!!! Best wishes!!! and Happy Holidays to
you and your family!! MM Stan..

Last edited:
wow Pippin, what an incredible relief for you and your wife and family. So happy for all of you. God bless, eugene.

Beautiful news for this holiday season. May you have a wonderful holiday season. You have been blessed.

So glad you got the "all clear"!!! The furnace is a bummer, but at least your mind can rest easy now. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Don't let the ukes get too cold!

–Lori

This is the best news I've heard all day, Mickey! Thanks for letting us all know!

Great news! Thanks for sharing! Your furnace problem reminds me of the end of the movie "It's A Wonderful Life," when even (or especially) the annoying things in his life (like the ball on his bannister that keeps falling off and his failing savings and loan) make George Bailey happy.

Congratulations on that great news!

Such good news, and furnaces can be repaired or purchased. Hard to get new parts for ourselves. Life is sweet, even sweeter seen from the edge. Blessings of the season all around! And YAAAAAAAY!!!

And didn't you get a new guitar too? Rock on buddy!

Top Bottom