New Fluke.....Tenor Surf

Uncle Leroy

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I just received this Fluke this afternoon. I gotta say I love it even more that my Flea Tenor. The Rosewood Fretboard is a little more lively that the polycarbonate on the flea. A bit brighter and a bit louder. Fit and finish is great, action is superb. I plugged it in to my small Mackie board and the K&K soundboard transducer sounds pretty natural. The artwork is very cool as well....you gotta love the Tiki King stuff. The hard case that I bought as an option is very classy and quite solid. I cannot say enough good things about FleaMarket Music's products. Here is a little something
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG7lYFDBd-k

Looks and sound great. I've been told I already have UAS because I don't even have a ukulele yet and I want a Makala Dolphin to start and this one next (don't know if soprano or not).

I also like this song. It's exactly the kind of song I'd like to be able to play. Is it very difficult?

nice uke there Uncle. And I agree mate, Flea Market Music is an excellent site and their ukes are great sounding and sturdy for the price. Lovely bit of playing too brother. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Welcome the the tiki king surf brotherhood! I love my Surf concert Fluke.

Sounds great and looks cool! Congratulations.
DAP

looks like you're having a blast! keep it up man

Looks like a great one. Sounds real nice. Very good.

Top Bottom