New song to share

Aloha ernie,
I thought that was awesome, You have a nice voice...Thanks for sharing...Happy strummings and Happy Holidays...MM Stan...

Thanks for listening Stan. I'm chorus repeats 3 times but to break up the repetition a little I am going to make the middle chorus an instrumental solo. Maybe slide ukulele, harmonica, distorted electric guitar, or dobro or something. Sometimes I think to myself to forget about guitar. The uke is so conducive to songwriting and singing. I'll probably never do that though but it is tempting. I really find that the two complement each other. If things get boring on guitar I pick up uke for a week. Or take a progression from one and put it on the other. It can really change things up.

That was lovely. I like the song/lyrics very much. This is probably so noobie of me but I am always impressed and appreciative, because it is a challenge for me, when the rhythm/beat remains consistent. What ukulele are you playing on?

Thanks for sharing. Roxhum

Great song, very good singing and playing. Thanks,
DAP

That was lovely. I like the song/lyrics very much. This is probably so noobie of me but I am always impressed and appreciative, because it is a challenge for me, when the rhythm/beat remains consistent. What ukulele are you playing on?

Thanks for sharing. Roxhum

Thanks for listening. Keep playing your time will improve. It helps that I am not varying much from a 3/4 D DU D strum. Anyway the uke is a ubiquitous Kala KA-T. Laminated koa tenor.

Top Bottom