Jingle Bells with my Girls

Cokecan72

Reaction score
My Lisa, Molly and a rather poorly Tru-li, wanting to wish everyone a Happy Christmas Daddy Style.

So it here it is

Happy Holidays to all :)

Happy Christmas to you all too!! The kids are adorable.. I don't know how you play with your little one wiggling around on your lap...

Ha, ha, love it! Feel better Tru-li. Thanks and Merry Christmas!
DAP

Happy Christmas to you all too!! The kids are adorable.. I don't know how you play with your little one wiggling around on your lap...

Why thank you, Its not easy playing with one of the kids wiggling away on your lap, bet hey after having 4 children you sort of get the hang of it.. Merry Christmas

Good job - I like it! =)

Have a Merry Christmas!

From Me and my Girls a Very Merry Christmas to you too :)

Ah, Making memories. Doesn't get any better than this.
Hope you and the kids have a wonderful Christmas.

Thank you Dom, I treasure the little vids i do with the kids. To you and yours a Very Merry Christmas from me and my Girls

Ha, ha, love it! Feel better Tru-li. Thanks and Merry Christmas!
DAP

Dap as always your too kind, and thank you for your kind words for my poorly Tru-li.. Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas to my friend :)

If that doesn't put you in the Christmas Spirit, nothing will! Thanks so much, Merry Christmas to you and your family, and a very Happy New Year!

Great!!!!!!!!

Very fun and enjoyable. A very Merry Christmas to you and your family

Roxhum

Great!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Glad you enjoyed it

If that doesn't put you in the Christmas Spirit, nothing will! Thanks so much, Merry Christmas to you and your family, and a very Happy New Year!

Many thanks, From myself and my Girls we all wish you a Very Merry Festive Christmas Strumming's and a Happy new year :)

Very fun and enjoyable. A very Merry Christmas to you and your family

Roxhum

Glad that you enjoyed it, We all wish You and yours a Very Jolly Christmas time too.. Thank you ;)

You have the makings of a great band there- excellent video. Made me smile from start to finish.
Have a Merry Merry one

Ah, Making memories. Doesn't get any better than this.
Hope you and the kids have a wonderful Christmas.

Dominator is right on the money!!! This is what Christmas and families are all about.....priceless!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

You have the makings of a great band there- excellent video. Made me smile from start to finish.
Have a Merry Merry one

Thank you, They all often gather around there old Dad when i try to have a little strumm, and We all end up singing some SpongeBob songs and other stuff.. I love it. Always Cheers my day up.. Have a great one yourself :)

Dominator is right on the money!!! This is what Christmas and families are all about.....priceless!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Thank you, I love my little (not so little) Family and love to capture those moments that make me smile, Another few years and i'm sure that they will take my place and be posting more than me..
Happy Christmas to you and yours :)

Top Bottom