morgan monroe banjo uke on it's way!!

Penguinofsorts

Reaction score
Wheeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I can barely type because I'm jumping around. I just got off of the phone with Dennis from musiclandcentral.com and my Morgan Monroe Banjo Uke MMUB1F has arrived and is on it's way!! Well...not quite on the way since I'm leaving town until Monday and I don't want it to arrive Saturday and sit around in the snow or whatnot, so I told him not to ship it until Thursday so it will arrive hopefully Mon or Tues. Anyway. I'm reallllllly excited. I've been waiting for this thing since August or September (backordered)
MMUB1F.jpg
, so I hope that it's been worth the wait!

AAAAAANNNNNNDDDD, I think that my dad is getting me a banjo for Christmas....who knows what kind of banjo it will be, but it should be fun nonetheless. So my instrument acquisition syndrome should be satisfied come this weekend and early next week!! I am pumped!!!!

Let us know how you like it. I've looked at those online and think they look pretty decent. I have no idea how they play or sound though.

I just had to send a review one back today since they needed it for NAMM. I had the open back one and it was pretty plucky, a little heavy for me. But it is a banjo uke and it has a ton of metal. Congrats, I know you will love it.

I have that one in stock as well as the walnut. I am partial to the sound of the one you got... sounds amazing! You will love it!!! Heavy, yes, but it is a banjolele and is to be expected.

Top Bottom