Free Improvisation on my baritone

Free form jazz is not my thing but I can appreciate what you're doing. I'd love to have the ability to move around the fretboard like that. Your right and left hands work very well together, my left still doesn't know what's going on:) Thanks for sharing this jazz crazyness:)
DAP

Last edited:
Thank YOU for watching. Free improvisation is still somewhat of an enigma to me as well, but that doesn't stop me from attacking it from all angles--which is exactly what you need to do when it comes to learning a new style of music. My technique about what I call, "living inside your instrument".

It's like taking one of your aquila nyglut ukulele strings, and fastening one end to your third eye. Then, take the other end and fasten it to the sound-hole of your uke. Then, play a tune on that string. If you can do this, everything will come together and the rest will follow. You will find that your right and left hands will work together perfectly to create the most incredibly intricate musical phrases that you never thought you had the ability to play, or even understand.

Trust me, when you get to that place, you will know what I mean by "living inside your instrument"... let me know if that works out for ya

Top Bottom