I done been interviewed! Ukulele blog interview with UKISOCIETY

Very enjoyable conversation. Congratulations and keep the songs and videos coming!
Thanks for all the fun.

Aloha Alan,
That was cool, nice .....Thanks for sharing..Happy Holidays to you and your family!! MM Stan

well done Alan. Interesting chat, for sure. Wow!!! 40 or 50 ukes!!!! And sincere congratulations on getting some awesome recognition for the great stuff you're doing mate.

Your channel is so much fun. Cheers and all the best for Christmas and New Year. :)

Very enjoyable conversation. Congratulations and keep the songs and videos coming!
Thanks for all the fun.
Thank you for your kind words!

Aloha Alan,
That was cool, nice .....Thanks for sharing..Happy Holidays to you and your family!! MM Stan

Mele Kalikimaka to you and your ohana. Did I say that right?

well done Alan. Interesting chat, for sure. Wow!!! 40 or 50 ukes!!!! And sincere congratulations on getting some awesome recognition for the great stuff you're doing mate.

Your channel is so much fun. Cheers and all the best for Christmas and New Year. :)

Thanks! I never know how many ukes because I'll give or sell some and then acquire some. It's a rotating collection!

Alan - Excellent interview!! You really manage to articulate perfectly why this kind of community is so much fun, and why its so personally important. Good on ya, mate!!

I'm with Eugene - your channel is a blast, and every day check in for me. Have a great holiday.

Thanks! The uke community has become very important to me. I only wish I had mentioned UU in the interview. Best forum on the 'net.

Merry Christmas!

I know someone famous now! Congrats, Uki.

And Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Muy bueno!

JJ

Alan,

I love the sense of humor you put in your videos.

You are a great representative of the ukulele community.

oh yeah, its interesting to read one of your favorites is a Mainland Concert Mango. I bought a second of one of those. Loved it. I was carrying that thing around like a lost puppy. I then gave it away to FIL as a gift then just recently bought another one to replace what I gave away. Your input on that reassured me that my love of strays has some ukulelel intuition to it.

Last edited:
We are no longer worthy to be in your presence!;)

Congrats Alan! Hey--how to you get the quad screen effect in your videos? what do you do to get that?

Very Cool

I wonder if the Spanish version really says what the English text says.... That could be a great uke song, "what if the Subtitles are wrong?". Could be a new video Alan.

Congrats on the Blog!

Nicely done Alan. Spot on. I am proud to have you as one of my friends here on the UU. You represent our community very well.

Top Bottom