Uke hangers?

csr5z

Reaction score
Anyone making (or know where I can purchase) some nice uke hangers like the ones that ECULuke was selling around here a while back?

I'd like to find something a little nicer looking than I could make myself (I am all thumbs) or than the plain-jane string swing. More interested in single-uke hangers than multiple-uke hangers.

Thanks!

Ebay? They have some cute ones but I wasn't so sure about how securely they would hold the uke

I bought a couple from ToucanMango. Arrived on time and I have been very happy with them. The only thing is the screws they come with do not work for sheet rock. I had to make a run to the local Home Depot. Other than that, I am very happy with them and it makes it very easy to grab one off the wall and strum it.

I have a few from ToucanMango on Ebay as well. He made my first one and I love it so much, I needed one for my classroom. I emailed him about making me another, he said sure and it was here three days later. Love doing biz with the fellow, he is a UU'er, and the thing, as you can see, even holds two ton tessie, my Maybell Banjo Uke just fine. Oh yeah- and his prices are incredible.
Here's a picture of the one at home- one at school is about the same.
attachment.php

Happy Holidays everyone! Sorry for the lack of inventory, I had quite a few sales during Christmas shopping season. I guess thats a good thing because in a couple more days there should be a lot of new ukulele players & more UU members. :D

I made a pretty simple hanger that holds the uke so it wont fall ( in case of earthquakes) . The uke goes in sideways and then you give it a quarter turn and it is sort of locked in. I made it with a 2 inch hole cutter in my drill and a saw. If the ukeCIMG3128.jpg gets bumped accidently it wont fall.

ToucanMango all the way. I absolutely adore my uke hangers. I've got a pineapple (for my Pineapple Sunday), a honu, a whale hook and a set of plumeria.
attachment.php

Cool hangers, love the pineapple! Mainland Ukes has a cool mike stand hanger that I also use on a music stand. I also like the do-it-yerselfers I've seen here and in other threads. Here's my "Ukulazy Susan"...

ToucanMango all the way. I absolutely adore my uke hangers. I've got a pineapple (for my Pineapple Sunday), a honu, a whale hook and a set of plumeria.

Another happy ToucanMango customer here! Just got in two of his surfboard hangers like these he has in his eBay store:

http://cgi.ebay.com/UKULELE-WALL-MOUNT-HANGER-MINI-SURFBOARD-MAHOGANY-GLOSS-/270696864506

It is WAY prettier in "person" - I know that I will be buying more of his hangers. They end up about the same price (or less) than the "String Swing" brand & help a fellow UU'er in the process!

Thank you, I really do appreciate your business! After I saw ukejack82's post on page one I am now including those little plastic wall anchors so hopefully no one else will have to run to the hardware store.

After I saw ukejack82's post on page one I am now including those little plastic wall anchors so hopefully no one else will have to run to the hardware store.
this, friends, is why you buy from the "little guys" as often as possible. they listen and respond to their customers.

Top Bottom