UU Biggest Loser Signups going on now!

UkuleleHill

Reaction score
For those of you that don't know, we are doing our own UU Biggest Loser starting the first week of January, the thread to sign up for it is located in the general section, you can also follow the link here. The rules and such are in that thread. I wanted to post this here in order to drum up some more interest and also to get a bit more support from those not participating :) If you are interested in joining, please let me know!

Come on people! You could win a uke! I will post some pictures and maybe even a vid of the different winner options! I was just going to do a sopranino, but some people just can't play those... too small. So I am going to get 1-2 more ukes together and winner wins their choice!

Come on people! You could win a uke! I will post some pictures and maybe even a vid of the different winner options! I was just going to do a sopranino, but some people just can't play those... too small. So I am going to get 1-2 more ukes together and winner wins their choice!

Mim.. it is so incredibly generous of you! It ups the anty and makes it fun... I started this weight loss thing 5 yrs ago... I am down 6 sizes.. a uke is GREAT motivation eh? Plus when I moved a few years ago, I lost all my fitness buddies... Fitness isn't my problem at all... I love my fitness, it's fork to mouth disease. I so wish I didn't know how to cook some days! :)
Thanks Mim...And everyone else!

Top Bottom