LoPrinzi Flamenco ukulele for 2911

Uke Republic

Reaction score
So I get to have another special request made. Okay no pics yet but will be coming in 2011. Solid spruce or cedar top with Spanish cypress back and sides. Price should be close to their cherry models. Maybe rope marquetry rosette.

Get ready to RUMBA!

Oh, that sounds tasty! My best guitar is a spruce/cypress flamenco. I'd love to have Augie or Donna make me a tenor uke to match!

Yea definitely keep us notified. By the time they come out I'll be ready for a good baritone. $675 wouldn't be bad either. At least that's what the cherry ones are.

Oh and the marquetry rosette would be awesome!

Another option to consider if you want custom work like ebony FB/Bridge or a certain trim. Email me and I can have one all special made for ya's. I hope to have one ready late February in tenor.

Your mailbox is full...must be a lot of interest. Will this be available with a slotted headstock?

Wow! It oughta be pretty special with almost a millenium to perfect it! :)

My dream - tenor, spruce/cypress, ebony fretboard, slotted headstock, geared tuners. Lemme know how much$$$

Low down on the price-
Tenor solid spruce top, Spanish cypress back and sides, rope rosette, maple binding( can do other bindings), ebony fingerboard and bridge, satin varnish finish, case included from us -$885.00 let us know if you want one @ mikem@ukerepublic.com
LoPrinzi's already have a lean neck so you can get that Flamenco going! Gypsy King time!

Top Bottom