Happy Holidays To All UUer's

WhenDogsSing

Reaction score
I know this isn't strictly "Uke Talk" related but...Happy Holidays to everyone on UU...!!! My family and I all wish you and yours the very best in the year ahead...!!! :D

CHRISTMASCARD.jpg

Right back at you, and to everyone at UU.

Not my holiday, but Merry Xmas to U all.

Holiday greetings from my pups.

Attachments

• RAFIE & MANNY.jpg
    RAFIE & MANNY.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 9
Cheers! :cool:

Merry Christmas to all.

Have a happy new year. :D

I wish everyone a Happy Holiday Season !!!
May 2011 be healthy, happy and full of ukulele!!!!!!!!!!!!

I look forward to meeting fellow UU'ers at some of the festivals in 2011.
I am already registered for The Gorge Fest, Reno and the first West Coast Ukulele Retreat.

Happy Holidays!

WhendogsSing, is that a Cardigan Welsh Corgi I see? These uke'rs have such good taste. CWC Morgan & Galen, Corgi Mutt Toby and Poodle brat Charley wish your pack a very merry and tasty holiday.

Roxhum

Have a great holiday everyone. Me and eugenie send our warmest wishes to all of you. This is a wonderful community to be a small part of.

"I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord." Luke 2:10-11 :)

Happy Holidays!

WhendogsSing, is that a Cardigan Welsh Corgi I see? These uke'rs have such good taste. CWC Morgan & Galen, Corgi Mutt Toby and Poodle brat Charley wish your pack a very merry and tasty holiday.

Roxhum

That is Hope who is part Welsh Corgi and part...??? My wife found her laying in the street outside her Dad's house. She was eaten up with fleas and had obviously been neglected and abandoned. We rescued her and she now has a good home along with Brattie, Harley, and George the cat. She is a sweetheart...!!!

I'd like to see pictures of your menagerie too...!!! :D

A Merry Merry one to all!
Mine aren't anything fancy, but they make great additions to my band and they certainly are in the spirit ;)
attachment.php

poor Bumpass Hounds....

Last edited:
What a lovely story of Hope. Good for you for rescuing her. TCK Love your band members.

How do you attach a photo?

Last edited:
A Merry Merry one to all!
Mine aren't anything fancy, but they make great additions to my band and they certainly are in the spirit ;)
attachment.php

poor Bumpass Hounds....

Bumpass Hounds huh? I hope they don't cause you to have to eat at a Chinese restaurant on Christmas Day as in "A Christmas Story"...!!! They look like very well behaved "Bumpass Hounds"...!!! Love it...!!!

Aloha Whendogsing,
Happy Holidays to you and your family...and Happy Holidays to all of you UU's .....May the coming year bring all you wish for!!!!! MM Stan....

I know this isn't strictly "Uke Talk" related but...Happy Holidays to everyone on UU...!!! My family and I all wish you and yours the very best in the year ahead...!!! :D
You've got a lovely family. Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and the furry crew:)

Bumpass Hounds huh? I hope they don't cause you to have to eat at a Chinese restaurant on Christmas Day as in "A Christmas Story"...!!! They look like very well behaved "Bumpass Hounds"...!!! Love it...!!!

That happened to my husband when he was a kid! The nextdoor neighbor's hounds got in and ate the Christmas ham! He's blissfully unaware of the movie version of this scene, but it is something that is looked back on as hilarious-now-but-not-then. They don't show many classic Christmas movies here. He doesn't get the looks of "Hey, you just described A Christmas Story!" when telling this story to my side of the family.

Here's Pixie (a wiredhair doxie, her her winter coat on) totally photobombing me when I tried to take a picture of my Kala. Between focusing and snapping the pic, this happened:

DSCN1070.jpg

- Wishing everyone a Happy ukeing Holiday!

Top Bottom