WTB Feeler: Nice soprano

the.ronin

Reaction score
Looking to upgrade my Lanikai beater uke to a nicer soprano. Prefer local seller I can meet up with – I’m in the Long Beach, CA area. Just a feeler to see what’s out there.

Currently have a Kamaka tenor and a Nice concert (Ed Bacani out of Oahu). So looking to round things out.

Thanks!

Looking to upgrade my Lanikai beater uke to a nicer soprano. Prefer local seller I can meet up with – I’m in the Long Beach, CA area. Just a feeler to see what’s out there.

Currently have a Kamaka tenor and a Nice concert (Ed Bacani out of Oahu). So looking to round things out.

Thanks!

I have a couple of nice Fleas I'm planning to sell. I'm in L.A. IM me if interested. Thanks.

I've been contemplating selling my G-String super soprano...haven't 100% decided yet though. If you're interested let me know and I'll do some serious thinking.

Thank you for the responses … Tiki, I think I’d prefer a standard uke but thank you. Nuprin, any more info on the G-String? Is that the M1 longneck in your sig? That’s a nice looking uke man.

Thank you for the responses … Tiki, I think I’d prefer a standard uke but thank you. Nuprin, any more info on the G-String? Is that the M1 longneck in your sig? That’s a nice looking uke man.

G-String is sold.

Sale pending for the Kala: I'm sure it doesn't fit the bill for what you're looking for but I'm probably going to be selling my Kala Travel soprano as well. I got it about a month ago intending to use it as a travel uke but recently found out that I'm going to be getting a Flea for Christmas...the Kala is more portable but I like the playability and sound of the Flea more so I think that will become my travel uke instead. The Kala has a solid spruce top, laminated maple back & sides and a little compass in the headstock. They normally go for around $185-$190, I'd be looking for $125.

Last edited:
I have a lovely Koaloha Pikake Soprano I will be listing soon for $325 including shipping (firm). PM me if interested and I will snap some photos. It's fantastic, but I'm always changing stuff around, so it's available.

It has new Aquila strings. No case is included, but I do have a nice inexpensive case available for an extra $20.

Last edited:
Top Bottom