Pictures from the show!

Aldrine Guerrero

Ukulele Underground Staff
Reaction score
In a tiny rock in the middle of the sea :D
Here's some pics that my friend took from that show at Diamond head cove!

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" so true...
IMG_3367.JPG

"Test test... mic test..."
IMG_3380.JPG

Jetsen on box-drum
IMG_3383.JPG

Aaron doing what he does best
IMG_3385.JPG

Last edited:
haha some japanese dude i found across the street. nice uke btw haha ;)

Interesting conversation we're having here guys :) (about those Johnson's.. >_>)

Looked fun Aldrine! Man you always have the siick ukes :( And I lol'd at the caption for Jake.. rofl. Dude where can I get your shirt too?! That's siiiiick.

You should try out http://live.yahoo.com for streaming. It's free, and there's the whole chat thing happening, so people can text chat amongst themselves while they watch.

It's increadibly easy to set up - plug in your "web cam" set up a profile and go!

Thanks Michael. As long time UU people know, we've tried almost every single streaming service available so far. After doing a lot of research we think we finally found one that works pretty well.

We used justin.tv for the last stream and it went pretty well. They have their own proprietary streaming encoder which actually makes the packets they need to send out much smaller. The original justin.tv was made for someone to use an EVDO card and walk around san francisco so those small packets were a must. Kind of worked out well for us as some parts of Hawaii still don't have the best bandwidth.

Top Bottom