Solo Ukulele Christmas CD, for FREE!

thejumpingflea

Reaction score
Happy holidays to my friends here on UU!

I recently invested on some equipment for an at home studio, and I finished my first little project with it. It is a 5 track Christmas CD called,

"A Few Merry Melodies"

CDFinal-3copy.jpg

You can download it for FREE on my website. www.thejumpingflea.com under the Happy Holidays tab. (Or, just click HERE!)

I am still learning the ins and outs of studio recording and this most certainly shows it, but I hope you enjoy it! All of the tracks are played on my Moore Bettah uke and you can find more of my Christmas arrangements on my YouTube channel; www.youtube.com/thejumpingflea

Thanks UU and have a Happy Holiday season!!!

Last edited:
Very very nice. Thanks for sharing.

That was very nice both the playing and the the CD.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!
Jack

I used a stereo microphone setup with a Audio Technica 4040 and 4041 and also had a direct feed to the MiSi.

Matt, What a lovely gesture! Thank you very much. Always nice to have a few new ukulele Christmas tunes to listen to during the holidays. Well done sir!
Regards,
Ray

Aloha Matt,
Many thanks for the Holiday greetings and the same back to you....also thank you for the generous christmas Cd download...I appriciate iv very much....didn't realize you
were a Moore Bettah owner too...WOW How cool bro...Again Happy Holidays to you and your family!! May you have a Nice Christmas.....MM Stan...

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you too!

Thats so cool! Thank you and Merry Christmas.
DAP

Very good! I'm enjoying it right now!

Sounds like you've got a killer home studio, by the way.

Thanks Matt. great job as always. Bet you get tired of hearing that ;)

Thanks for sharing! I agree with all the comments on this thread that your music and videos are awesome. Uke on!

Matt, Mahalo for sharing. Lovin the arrangements and looking forward your future endeavors. Mele Kalikimaka to you and yours.

Many thanks. Happy holidays and may 2011 bring all the best that you are hoping for.

Bruce in Adelaide

Matt, Thanks so much for the gift of your Christmas CD. It was a treat to listen to you play your beautiful arrangements. Happy Holidays to you, too.

Just thought I'd give this one last bump!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope your day was awesome!

Top Bottom