On the List for a Mya-Moe

KevinFL

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I secured myself a spot on the mya-moe waiting list with a build start date around mid June. UAS has hit hard and I'm not even going to try to fight it.

Here are the specs of my custom...

Body Size: Tenor
Wood: Chocolate Heart Mango
Body Binding: Koa
Fretboard Binding: Koa
Slotted Headstock: Yes
Pickup Choice: Schatten Designs Biscuit Bridge
Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil
Tuning: High-G

It will be similar to this...

MangoResonator450x600.jpg

But with a slotted headstock...

SlottedHeadstock450x600.jpg

Aloha Kevin,
Looks Awesome..wow nice resonator..Congrats...will be looking forward for you to be sharing when it arrives...Happy Holidays!! Thanks for sharing....MM Stan..

I have to get two ukes, a tide-me-over, and a Mya-Moe concert. It's gotta be mango, but I waffle still on tradition versus classic. That's ok, because I won't have the funds for some time. Congrats! They're awesome people!

I secured myself a spot on the mya-moe waiting list with a build start date around mid June. UAS has hit hard and I'm not even going to try to fight it.

Here are the specs of my custom...

Body Size: Tenor
Wood: Chocolate Heart Mango
Body Binding: Koa
Fretboard Binding: Koa
Slotted Headstock: Yes
Pickup Choice: Schatten Designs Biscuit Bridge
Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil
Tuning: High-G

It will be similar to this...

MangoResonator450x600.jpg

But with a slotted headstock...

SlottedHeadstock450x600.jpg

OOOOweeee...Isn't that nice...!!!

Awesome Kevin! I'm waiting for my myrtle classic to arrive next month...already have seen the pictures of it as it's heading into it's first coat of finish. I'm sure you're going to love yours!

I'm on the list myself, for a myrtle long-neck soprano....but now I'm waffling. I'm thinking to myself..."Self, Mya-moe does resonators, that few other companies do. You should get one of those...lots of folks make long necks.".

Top Bottom