Passage of Time by Rachelle Portman from the Film Chocolat Flukey Cover

Cokecan72

Reaction score
Me and Annette back with another Flukey Cover.. I myself had never heard of this untill Annette suggested we have a little bash at this..
All self learnt,no tab or chords to go from just all our own work..
Passage of Time by Rachelle Portman from the film Chocolat

Keep on Strummin :)

Very beautiful! You are both accomplished musicians, and the instruments compliment each other. Well done!

Bill

Not to sound too much like a teenager but,,,,,,,That was freagin' awesome dude. I like the combination of finger picking and strumming. Very Nice.

Cool! That was a great movie. I'll have to rent it again, I don't remember the song but you guy's are great.
Uke-n-Flute...sweet:)
DAP

Very beautiful! You are both accomplished musicians, and the instruments compliment each other. Well done!

Bill

You are most kind, you have made both myself and Annette feel very honoured, Thank you

Beautifully done!

Glad that you enjoyed it, thank you for your comment :)

Not to sound too much like a teenager but,,,,,,,That was freagin' awesome dude. I like the combination of finger picking and strumming. Very Nice.

Wow !! Thank you, your comment it is most excellent, Glad you enjoyed it, i hadn;t heard this song untill 2 days ago, and after spending 2 days figgering it out, i'm happy that you like my interpritation of it. Cheers :)

Cool! That was a great movie. I'll have to rent it again, I don't remember the song but you guy's are great.
Uke-n-Flute...sweet:)
DAP

Dap as always i look forward to your comment, thank you my friend, your words are always appreciated :)

Last edited:
Aloha Cokecan,
It is awesome as usual, both of you sound so good together and compliment each other...it's really nice....thanks for sharing and Happy Strummings and You all Have a Merry Christmas...MM Stan...

Very cool. I love seeing people having fun playing together.

Aloha Cokecan,
It is awesome as usual, both of you sound so good together and compliment each other...it's really nice....thanks for sharing and Happy Strummings and You all Have a Merry Christmas...MM Stan...

As always thank you MM Stan, i always look forward to your comment.. I hope that you and yours have a very Happy Christmas and a Stunning New year... :)

Very cool. I love seeing people having fun playing together.

Thank you, playing music with a friend is always good fun, glad you enjoyed it, thanks for your comment

Top Bottom