Ukulele Artwork

Uncle Leroy

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I was just reading a thread about old painted ukes and whatnot. Then I started looking at my avatar. How bout everyone posting a picture of their favorite Uke art? I think maybe this would be cool?

DSCF3702.jpgDSCF4477.jpgDSCF4226.jpg

g'day Uncle

here's some of my favorites from the collection. happy holidays mate!!! :)

Hey Eugene,
Where's my favorite one with the words around??? Merry Christmas, MM Stan

DSCF4696.jpg

hey Stan, it's right here bruddah!!! And merry Christmas and happy holidays to you too mate. Thanks for all your encouragment and advice to all members here at the UU! We appreciate it! :)

Oooohhh....Harold Teen.....I want one!

I have posted this before but I love it. My favorite painted uke, a Richter. I got it for $26.00!
attachment.php

Christmas Mahalo "Custom"

attachment.php

attachment.php

Made by be with
a red Mahalo
vintage Christmas tags from the 50s/60s

Wow. Tons of nice stuff here. I really love that Richter. It has such a simplistic beauty. And what a steal for $26.

Wow. Tons of nice stuff here. I really love that Richter. It has such a simplistic beauty. And what a steal for $26.

Thanks Dustin, it was a steal. They come up on Ebay every once in a while. I was shocked that I got mine for so little. When I got it I was bummed because the heel was coming up which made the action really high. I squeezed titebond in there and then clamped it and it fixed the action and the intonation is now perfect! The easiest repair I have ever done!

Hey Eugene,
Where's my favorite one with the words around??? Merry Christmas, MM Stan

Yeah, Stan, that's my favorite too. Glad you still have it, Eugene.

Top Bottom