Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Aldrine Guerrero

Ukulele Underground Staff
Reaction score
In a tiny rock in the middle of the sea :D
From all of us here at Ukulele Underground (staff and mods)
We want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Uke it up and maybe you can impress Santa to give you TWO presents this year.

Thank you thank you THANK YOU~
For all the love and support that you folks are so kind enough to grace us with. We promise that we'll do our best to provide you the best ukulele experience on the web, and whenever possible, in person. So thanks to all who has logged in, lurked, posted, commented, helped, spread the word, said hello, showed "shaka," shook hands, and EVERYTHING ELSE... THANK YOU *hug*

We still have our usual Uke minutes tomorrow and next week; also a brand spanking new uke lesson that will get your fingers jamming to start your new year right. You won't be disappointed :D

Stay safe and a huuuuge MAHALOOOZ to EVERYONE!

Aloha Aldrine, Ukulele Underground Staff and Mods,
I hope you all have a wonderful and Merry Christmas and thank you for making the ukulele underground the the best and fun forum around....Happy Holidays to you and your famalies...Happy Strummings..
Take Care and God Bless!! Mahalo Nui loa, Kakou....MM Stan..

Merry Christmas to you all too, and huge thanks for providing such a great forum!! :)

Wow, A whole lotta love going on around here. Many thanks Aldrine to you, Ryan and all of the UU staff and mods.

Merry Christmas to All

A very Merry Christmas to you three wise men who run UU too.
What on earth would we all do without you? :)

My uncle is staying with me for Christmas, and within an hour I've taught him four chords and he's playing along to "Love Me Do" ha ha. I love infecting people. I'm giving him one of my ukes to take home. Another one sucked in...
:biglaugh:

Merry Christmas to all my friends at UU :)

To all our members and their families, much Mahalos for your support in making this the best 'Ukulele community on the WWW. AG, Ryan & Aaron; Mahalos for your vision, creativity and inspiration. Finally the Mods (present as well as past), you guys are No Ka Oi! Everyone, have a safe and joyous holiday season. Looking forward to bigger and better things in 2011 . . . Mele Kalikimaka meka Hau'oli Makahiki Hou . . .

Mele Kalikimaka Aldrine & staff & mods!!!

UU is an incredible community & it is because of you & the other founders that make it that way.

Mahalo!

Merry Christmas to all my UU brothers and sisters. What a wonderful community Ukulele Underground. Many Thanks to the people who provde it to us.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the UU staff, friends, and hanger-outers :)

Happy Christmas everyone. We love yiz all! :)

Aloha Aldrine, Ukulele Underground Staff and Mods,
I hope you all have a wonderful and Merry Christmas and thank you for making the ukulele underground the the best and fun forum around....Happy Holidays to you and your famalies...Happy Strummings..
Take Care and God Bless!! Mahalo Nui loa, Kakou....MM Stan..

Could not have said it any better!!! God Bless!

Aloha Aldrine! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you.
I'm happy to have found this site and all the people here.

Cheers!
Skottoman

Aloha Aldrine, what a awesome thing you guys a created for all to enjoy & learn from. Thanks so much to you, Ryan, Arron & the others that make this very enjoyable part of our lives possible. God bless you all & a very Merry Christmas! Looking forward to Ukulele Undergrounds best year ever, 2011!!! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all of the awesome people of UU!

Top Bottom