ukuleles has a new family member

raecarter

Reaction score
Very cool. Nicely done, rae!

I welcome her to the Dolphin Family.

If I started that young, just think how many ukuleles I would have owned by now? She's a lucky girl. I think she will fit right in with our uke community.

–Lori

She and the uke are both very beautiful! That is a happy-looking girl.
Happy Christmas and Happy Strumming!

Thanks all merry Christmas I'll have to use my negotiation training to teach her now without her getting frustrated

She is a cutie! Looks like dad is going to have loads of fun playing music with her! rem

I bet the look on your daughter's face when she saw her new dolphin is the best gift you got this Christmas. Happy strumming with your new partner in ukulele playing.

I guess Ray you just have to keep it simple and fun. She sure looks happy now.

Thanks all merry Christmas I'll have to use my negotiation training to teach her now without her getting frustrated

When dad was trying to teach me baseball, he had the same problem. He just had my cousin (who was pretty much the 5 years older brother you hero worship) relay me the same instructions, and I'd happily do it. Gotta make her think it's her idea! :)

I won't ever get it for her if she brings it to me ill gladly help. There's no rush she's only 5

Good for you Rae! I'm hoping to join the dolphin fam soon too. When will we be seeing her play?
DAP

Im teaching her a simplified version of use somebody by kol as wheels on the bus is babyish apparently

Im teaching her a simplified version of use somebody by kol as wheels on the bus is babyish apparently

Maybe if you put up a you tube of wheels on the bus.. it wouldn't be so babyish.. This is exactly why I love kids so much... they just tell it like it is!

Top Bottom