New Instrument Day - completely unexpected gift from my wife!

OldePhart

Reaction score
The short video below reveals all!

John

Come to think of it, that may well have been the first musical instrument I played!

Aloha John,
That was cool...I had a Christmas day chuckle....he he was it a door stop. Merry Christmas to you and your family....Happy Strummings....MM Stan

HAHA thanks for that John. Sadly enough, it sounded too much like this old phart waking up after too much garlic the night before :eek:

hahhah.. LOVE it.. Man that brought back a flood of memories. I had forgotten about those springy things behind the doors when I was a kid. I used to drive my poor mother to death with those things, hahhah. Boy would they echo through an old wood framed house with hard wood floors.. Thanks for that..

WOW! I forgot all about that.....that's why my grandma was always rolling her eyes at me!

I've got one from a local custom spring maker and I am looking at a first rubber foot change. has anyone tried the flourosilicone feet yet, the extra density is supposed to give a better sustain and a more chilli type of effect. The original has a brilliant plain old baked beans tone, but I am trying to do something more spicy during January.

Chili today, or hot tamale?

If I can just find somebody to make me a nice box out of Koa, I know what I can do with the other one that was in the package... LOL

John

I agree with eugene ukulele on the tuning. That sounds a bit off! Ha! What a wife. Great sense of humor! rem

Top Bottom