How do you get a member to stop posting?

deach

Reaction score
Q: How do you get a member to stop posting?
A: Make them a moderator...

Where is everyone? Seeso, Davoomac, Fred, NukeDoc....

Work/school/life can wait! Don't they know I need to be entertained!!!

Q: How do you get a member to stop posting?
A: Make them a moderator...

Where is everyone? Seeso, Davoomac, Fred, NukeDoc....

Work/school/life can wait! Don't they know I need to be entertained!!!

Isn't Seeso being tested for shrimps?

i dunno about nukedoc or davoomac, but me and seeso are on a lot, jsut dont post as much anymore.

i work 6-8hrs a day and go surfing the rest of the day, and i still see seeso online at night.

we still around :)

i dunno about nukedoc or davoomac, but me and seeso are on a lot, jsut dont post as much anymore.

i work 6-8hrs a day and go surfing the rest of the day, and i still see seeso online at night.

we still around :)

i've picked the wrong lifestyle.

Aah deach, lol. you know that we want to hang out with you on UU hehe. Maybe someone whose name rhymes with beach should be a moderator... or be moderated. ;)

I know its lame excuse, but work and school stuff keep getting in the way of UU time. I still get on here throughout the day, but I don't get to posting as much as before.. I am missing out!!

Last edited:
im here. ive been checking the boards. just havent been posting as much anymore. there are so many more knowledgeable members here now that anything that i say in response to anything just becomes redundant hahaha.

but yeah i have been really busy lately. between work, the kids, the band, and the GF, im spread out extremely thin nowadays. so when i finally get a chance to check out the boards, there are about 4-5 pages of new posts since my last visit. ill open up all the ones that im interested and skim through the posts with the intention of posting in them if i feel the need... and by the time i get to the last one, im over it hahaha.

everyone here has been doing such a great job of moderating themselves, except for deach hehe, and providing great answers to even the most recurrent questions. all thats left for me to do now is hit that delete button whenever it is necessary hahaha.

now lets back to discussing those new makak ukuleles. has anyone tried makak yet? :rofl:

hhahaha thats because im in hawaii for the summer.

when i get back to da mainland, imma be doing school full time and working full time. :\

*sings*

heyyyyyy jealoussssyyyyyy

lol add me to the list also i hate working during the day i would rather be at school haha plus my jet ski doesnt fix itself but i wish it would

hmm. i didnt know seeso was a chef. sweet. makes me like him even more!

(ps: i love steak)

:D

Top Bottom