the mail is here....

deach

Reaction score
and so is Aldrine's CD!!!!!!!!!

324461763.jpg

Got mine over the weekend too! I'm really digging this CD. I've been listening to it non-stop since I got it. Its got a really great peaceful, easy-feeling vibe to it.

Awesome work Aldrine! :)

I remember that sneak preview, and I so can't wait until mine arrives. But I ordered fairly late on, and the cd has to swim a very large pool to get here. Still though, can't wait. :D

woot! woot! it's here!
IMAGE_256.jpg

and mine's better Deach...cuz he gave me Aloha and you just a To:! Lol!

Aldrine this is great stuff, excellent work!

Shootz, I ain't got mine yet . . . well maybe today, but mail isn't delivered till the late afternoon.

and mine's better Deach...cuz he gave me Aloha and you just a To:! Lol!

To you it looks like "To:" but that's ancient Himalayan script. Loosely translated: Without you, my world stops turning and the sun implodes.

Yours translated - Goodbye Cliff!

I'm leaving work an hour early to see if mine is in the mail. I can't wait! It better be there.

aldrine's day off is tomorrow so a bunch of orders are going to be signed and shipped out. sorry for the delay, the response for the album has been huge! thank you all for your support.

just ordered, its so good. I had a quick listen before work so i cant wait to really get in to it.

Nice job on the CD. It sounds great and I really like the album and CD art.

AldrineCDJuly08002-vi.jpg

Ahhhh! I can't wait...but I'm too lazy to walk downstairs to check the mail. Looks like I'm waiting until my dad brings it in tonight. :)

Ahhhh! I can't wait...but I'm too lazy to walk downstairs to check the mail. Looks like I'm waiting until my dad brings it in tonight. :)

I can understand if it were a Willam Hung CD but this Aldrine we're talking about. LOL

Top Bottom