Chili greetings from snowy Alabama!

Gmoney

Reaction score
Christmas morning greeted us with SNOW so my daughter created our first uke snowman. The Mainland "Chili" seemed the appropriate instrument of choice (and safest).

snowman.jpg

Mele Kalikimaka!

that snow man should get some good stretch to play some of those tricky chords... This is the first year that we haven't had much snow up here at the holidays in NY since we lived here (our 4th winter)We are expecting a dumping tonight...

Have fun and stay safe.....

Man! I grew up in Dothan, so I know that's a rare Christmas treat. Enjoy!

jeff

This is the first year that we haven't had much snow up here at the holidays in NY since we lived here (our 4th winter)We are expecting a dumping tonight...

Have fun and stay safe.....

Bundle up, it's coming your way. 4:30 p.m. in Eastern Va.
Bill
Snow.jpg

christmas morning greeted us with snow so my daughter created our first uke snowman. The mainland "chili" seemed the appropriate instrument of choice (and safest).

View attachment 18822

mele kalikimaka!

2 cooooooooooooooooooool!

Christmas morning greeted us with SNOW so my daughter created our first uke snowman. The Mainland "Chili" seemed the appropriate instrument of choice (and safest).

View attachment 18822

Mele Kalikimaka!

Aloha Gmoney,
Mahalo's for the Christmas greetings and the same back to you and your family!! Have a
Happy New Year!!!!Mahalo for sharing the cool pic....Hauoli Makahiki Hou..MM Stan:):)

Top Bottom