PDA

View Full Version : For Sell: Kala Acacia Tenor (practically brand new)

Hubes
12-26-2010, 08:19 PM
Hey guys,

I bought a Kala Acacia Tenor, brand new, from MGM as a Christmas gift this year. Due to financial circumstances, I'm afraid I need to re-sell it pretty quickly, I figured I'd list it here for a week or so before I listed it on e-bay. I can't return to MGM because the Uke was actually bought a month ago and has just been sitting in my closet (in its case, with a guitar humidifier) til Christmas day.

Anyway, like I said, the Uke is practically brand new, never played until Christmas day. Its gorgeous, and sounds great with low-g aquilas and an MGM setup. I'll post some pictures tomorrow if people show interest.

I paid $310 for it from MGM, so I'm going to ask for $270 USD for it, shipping included to continental US states. This price includes the standard MGM hard case. This is essentially like receiving a brand new MGM uke, with an awesome setup, for $40 less.

PM me or email me at ahuey0991@gmail.com if you're at all interested. This is a great Uke, i'd much rather see it go to somebody here that I know will take care of it than to some complete stranger from ebay.

Hope this catches someone's eyes.

Edit: PICTURES (http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f207/austinhuey/)

Let me know if you need a better shot of something.

kenuke
12-27-2010, 05:39 AM
Email sent.

austin1
12-27-2010, 06:33 AM
can you put some pictures up?

Hubes
12-27-2010, 06:58 AM
Kenuke unable to purchase, still on the market. Pictures uploading as I type this. I am by no means a photographer, so if you'd like me to take a better picture of a particular part, i'll do my best. The Uke is EXACTLY how I received it from MGM, with maybe 4 hours of playtime on it - No scratches, scuffs etc. Kept in case at all times.

EDIT: PICTURES (http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f207/austinhuey/) UPOLADED.

mds725
12-27-2010, 11:04 AM
It's a beauty! I love the Kala acacia tenor I got from MGM a year ago. Someone is going to get a great instrument.

provines
12-28-2010, 08:25 AM
Yes, very pretty uke.

Swedgin
12-28-2010, 08:58 AM
I'm working on the funds. Hopefully this is still around by the time I get it.

Hubes
12-28-2010, 12:59 PM
Well, like i said, its going to be listed solely here 'til probably friday. After that, it's going to ebay and craigslist. The people here at UU really helped me out when I was just beginning to play, so I want to be sure to give you guys first dibs. Swedgin - I'll PM you at the end of the week if it isn't sold yet.

Hubes
12-29-2010, 10:47 AM
Sold to a local friend of mine.