Allez Oop ...oop .... oop oop

equiplay

Reaction score
Another webcam quickie. Double tracked-ish this time. The wonders of modern technology :D:D

That's great! I have'nt heard this song in along time. Good job on the multi-tracking, you and you sing well together:)
Thanks,
DAP

Loved it - that brought back some memories - I think I drove my poor ole' mother nuts with that one!

John

Thanks guys.
The multi tracking was a bit of an accident. I just played back the original recording quietly and recorded the second voice on the webcam. When it came to editing I removed the second video track and synced the audio with the first track (if that makes sense)
The whole thing only took about 30 mins but I have loved the song since my youth.
I'll put the Chords and video clip on my website here if anyone wants to sing along :
www.alanprudhoe.co.uk

What a cool choice for an ukulele cover. And very nicely done. Thanks for posting!

Got me thinking of a UU contest -- ukulele covers of songs featuring or inspired by comic strip or cartoon characters (I guess that would have to include "Sugar Sugar" by the Archies). Hmmm ... what would the prizes be?

Top Bottom