Who's attending a UU tour event?

Are you attending 1 or more of the UU Cali Shows?

• YES!

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • No...

Votes: 27 51.9%

• Total voters

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Are you coming out to one of the shows? I just realized after making this poll, that anyone who doesn't live in California will probably vote no... and this poll will look horrible... hahaha. oh well.

chalk up a "no" for me...but I really wish I could.

I plan to be at DaSilva's and pick up my copy of Aldrine's CD in person. Can't wait to see Aldrine again and finally get to meet the rest of the gang.

Wish I could but I live in Texas :(. So when's y'alls Texas tour? Haha I wish

i live in aussie! :(

Change CA to FI, head to Helsinki, and I'll vote yes! :nana:

/It would seriously rock the Bar Mendocino, our hangout. You'd have a good audience.

Haha. Unfortunately, I'm back here on Oahu. But then again, there are tons of oppertunities to catch you playing here, or at least there will be again whenever you guys come back to Oahu. :)

i really wish i can go... :( jus no time or funds this month to drive down to cali. will the performances be streamed live for us here that can only be on internet land?

Believe me, I would love to go however, currently I am in Japan. I hope you guys can make a Japan tour. As many ukulele players here, I am sure that you would be loved!!!!

I'll be at the show at Island Biz in HB. Looking forward to it. Save me a large t and hoodie please!!!!

i'm here, and i want to go.
and i need to know the dates and the times to see if i can go!

at this point in time, i'm working with thursdays and fridays off.
so let a sista know these things.
i have read the post but am unaware of where some of those places are?

here's the info from the UU homepage. berkeley and san francisco!:)

Bay Area
July 18 - 8:00pm - Mike Dasilva’s - Live Performance / Live Uke Got Mail Filming / free stuff giveaways ($15 at the door)
July 20 - 6:00pm - Hukilau San Francisco - Live Performance

San Diego
July 21 - 6:00pm - Pacific Arts Dance Studio - Beginner and Advanced Ukulele Seminars / Live Uke Got Mail Filming / Free stuff giveaways ($15 at the door)
July 22 - 6:30pm - Mo’s Island Grinds - Live Performance with Almost Islanders

Orange County
July 23 - 7:00pm - Island Bazaar - Live Performance and mini-seminar / Live Uke Got Mail Filming / Free stuff giveaways ($5 at the door)

http://ukuleleunderground.com/2008/07/07/california-tour-just-10-days-away/

DaSilva's for sure and hopefully in SF. I need a ride. ><;;

I'm gonna try and film at DaSilva's. :)

Top Bottom