New Mainland Concert Banjo-uke

wow. wow. wow. and just in time for christmas... doh!

Very cool! You gonna post a video so we can check them out?

FINALLY! Now I just have to wait for a soprano...

Looks really nice. Very interesting...:drool:

You evil creature you! Bound and determined to make me violate one of my 2011 "goals," aren't you!!!

John

I like the concert size! What does the "hard case" option look like? I'm curious whether or not a Uke Leash headstock strap would fit on one of those brackets... the strap is 1/2" wide.

–Lori

Anyone know what the measurement is at the nut? I am sure it is wider than the 13/16ths of my may bell, but is it as wide as a regular Mainland?

Mike, do you have any idea when the sopranos will be in, and what they'll run? WANT WANT WANT!!!

You evil creature you! Bound and determined to make me violate one of my 2011 "goals," aren't you!!!

John

if you order in the next 3 days you won't have too...

We'll have the sopranos in a month or so.
More pics of the cases coming today(the inside is black).
The space beside the brackets is exactly 1/2".
Nut width is 35mm.
I played one for hours last night, I'm pretty happy with them.

A banjo uke video I saw nearly three years ago was what made me want to start playing the uke, and I've wanted one since. This seems like a nice, and affordable one, and I have the money for one from Christmas, but I need to save for a new computer (my current PC has had to be brought back from the brink of death about three times the past year). This is awfully tempting.

Will they be available from UK suppliers? I know EagleMusicShop.co.uk sell Mainlands.

Thanks for posting that video DeG! I have never thought of owning a Banjo Uke, but that is extremely cool.

Hoosierhiver, you should go ahead and change your signature to say, "Yeah, I am the F'n man..."

Top Bottom