Anime Medley at AX 08

Misguided Musician

Reaction score
So I finally jammed with a UU member!!! Well the title speaks for itself. I saw a guy with a uke and it turned out to be NoLine, who won the uke from GX, and also met another uke player Sean. We put this medley together using the basic I'm Yours chords and just changed to different choruses and verses. I think it turned out pretty well. We didn't really care if we won anything. It was just fun putting it together and performing it.Here it is, and let us know wut u think.
AX 08 Acoustic Karaoke

OMG I WENT D:<! howcome i didn't know T_T

i saw like 2 ppl walking around w/ ukulele's though, i felt like asking them... "hey are you from ukulele underground?" lol >_<

good job though =D

Last edited:
I wish I found this thread earlier.....I accidentally found your video while having bad nostalgia for the AX:(

I wish I saw your performance live......

Like slownsilent I also went and saw people with ukes, and I wanted to ask if they knew ukulele underground but i guess i was too shy........ so I wore my UU shirt on day 2 hoping that one of the uke players would recognize what I am without me making the initial social interaction but, sadly, I didn't see any ukes that day......... then on day 4, while leaving the AX, I passed someone wearing the UU shirt and shouted to the heavens "Ukulele Underground!" thus ending my AX excursion with pride, embarrassment, and regret for not bring my own uke........

On the first day, only NoLine brought his uke.On the 2nd day, we were jamming outside the arcade jamming. On the third day we practiced in forn of the arcade and performed this. On the last day, we didn't really jam, but I saw that even a staff members had a uke.
l_8d3e7b6fd1d94c179106103fc8543fd0.jpg

ohh yeahh!!! I was the only one wearing the UU shirt on the 4th day. I swear I heard someone shout it.Mann I wish I could've gotten all the members together.

Top Bottom