My first video and song unnamed original

Cool!. Liked the playing, liked the tune. It sounded sort of Hawaiian/Carribean to me. So what camera were you testing? I may have to get me one of those.

Very nice strumming there. Wonderful! I liked the tune too, very catchy :)

I liked it. Cool riff.Thanks for sharing, Keef!

Good Job Bro'

Way to kick off an original! that was a fun tune and you played very well. Thanks,
DAP

Cool!. Liked the playing, liked the tune. It sounded sort of Hawaiian/Carribean to me. So what camera were you testing? I may have to get me one of those.

I had a canon Hv40 it's a high end consumer camera but I just couldn't get the FireWire connection to work with my laptop. So I got this it's an ultra HD flip cam you turn it on and press the big red button and your recording press it again and it stops flip out the USB connector and it downloads into your computer and it's smaller than my cell phone so I think I'll just carry it with me all the time . You can record up to two hours before it's full
4be4eef2.jpg

Good job. Good song, good playing, good camera. I'm amazed by the quality from my Flip Ultra HD.

Nicely done. Great tone in that strummin.

You are a harsh self-critic, that was very good.

You've been "sandbagging" on us! That was great! I really like that strum. I wanted one of those Flip cameras for Christmas, but I guess it's going to be one of those things I have to buy myself. Keep up the good work, and keep the videos coming!

Nice work Keef. Cool melody and got dat Jamaican rhythm bruddah. Look forward to more keefsstuff...:)

Your comments mean alot to me thanks I knew if I tryed to learn someone elses song I would hack it up so I made up my own :) I think it's time to try and make up another one it took over a year to teach myself this the next time I want to add some pickin and maybe some more grinin :) who knows one day even some singing

This really is a big deal for me thanks again

I think this officially means you can no longer post "why can't I play yet" threads. Good job.

I wanted to get a kodak zi8 or somthing like that because it has a Jack for an external mic I always heard that these cams have bad internal mic's you can actualy get them cheap because it's last years model . Anyways I couldn't wait and I got this one and I am very impressed with the picture and sound

Top Bottom