Koolau Tenor / Concert Trade

SamUke

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a mint Koolau Model 200 Tenor with slotted headstock, spruce top, and Myrtle sides; you can barely tell it has ever been played. I do not really care for Tenor but prefer concert and am hoping that one of you have an exceptional concert you do not play and would be willing to trade. It would have to be some what of an even trade since this went for about 1750 new. I would love a Kamaka deluxe but have a feeling thats a long shot. I dig the nunes spanishie thing like a Stradelele. So I throw this out there for what it is worth and will supply photos to all who have interest. It is currently up on ebay but the way the market is now it will probably not sell. THanks

Picture056-1.jpg
Picture054-1.jpg
Picture055-1.jpg

Last edited:
If you were to sell it outright, how much will you be asking?

That is subjective because in a trade I would take something closer to the actual value but with a trade I can come down a little, but I think 1200.00 is reasonable.

No electrics, pure acoustic.

I guess I should add that I will consider all offers, cash + trade too. Thanks

Well this did not sell on ebay. I am open to any all reasonable offers.

Aw man, that is one purty uke. I wish I had a half-decent concert uke... Or some money. Seeing as I have neither I'm very sad. I hope this goes to an excellent owner.

Well this did not sell on ebay. I am open to any all reasonable offers.

How about a brand new Mele Koa Pineapple Concert plus some cash? (bought it because it's SO beautiful, haven't played it more than 10 minutes)
I'm starting to really lean towards tenor size and may sell off my non-Tenors. Let me know what might work!

Warm Regards,
Richard

Newbie, I saw your post earlier that you purchased this from Moreukes so I will pass. He seems to have kept all of his stuff in an dry oven so this might deveolp some issues later on.

Top Bottom