PDA

View Full Version : Greg Bennett uk 70 pk concert ukulele.

ItsMrPitchy
12-29-2010, 01:47 AM
Anyone got any opinions on this ukulele. I got one for christmas and for the price i payed im impressed. Was about 120 with some extras.

fitncrafty
12-29-2010, 01:52 AM
I heard someone playing one in a video. Sounded great..

I have the UK 50 model (concert) so not impressed with it.. Call it buzz. Actually I took the strings off it and put them on the uke I gave my friend... They sound better on hers. What sort of strings are on your uke?

musiccityuker
12-29-2010, 01:53 AM
I've owned several of them. Perhaps the best uke value going. Good tone and plenty of volume. Action is a bit stuff...BUT... this is a $70 uke! I like to paint ukes and usually purchase five of these at a time. Great gifts! Greg Bennett is well respected in Nashville and actually warehouses these little Samick ukes a few miles from my home. Anywhooo.... REALLY is great little uke for the money!
Anyone got any opinions on this ukulele. I got one for christmas and for the price i payed im impressed. Was about 120 with some extras.

ItsMrPitchy
12-29-2010, 03:55 AM
What sort of strings are on your uke?[/QUOTE]

Im actually not sure what the strings it came with are. When i go back to the shop for a new case i will ask.

fitncrafty
12-29-2010, 04:26 AM
Right now it has no strings.. I put aquillas on it...I am going to try worths I think... I am pretty sure it came with GHS strings...