Lil Rev's on his way to Florida: concerts and uke workshops!

bassfiddlesteve

Reaction score
Lil Rev will be presenting several workshops and shows during his first visit to the Sunshine State:

On Saturday, January 1st he will be presenting an intermediate ukulele workshop and concert for the Tampa Bay Ukulele Society at the Lake Tarpon Resort. Details are here.

On Tuesday, January 4th at 7:00pm Lil Rev will be presenting a beginners ukulele clinic and performance at Sam Ash. Details are here.

On Wednesday, January 5th at 7:30pm Lil Rev will be presenting his "Jews Of Tin Pan Alley" show at the Tarpon Springs Cultural Center. Details are here.

Afterward, Lil Rev will be heading over to the East coast to present a workshop & concert for the Florida Ukulele Network in Ft. Lauderdale. Details are here.

Hopefully you can catch one of his workshops or performances during his first ever tour of Florida.

rev-1.jpg

- Steve

Aloha Steve,
Thanks for Sharing, now I know what he lloks like...Happy Strummings!! and You and Your family have a wonderful and Happy New year!! MM Stan.

Rev is doing what a lot of people only dream of doing. He's loaded up the family and is driving around our great country. It's a big country. From Milwaukee, he's headed south in the direction of Florida, then over through the southern states, Texas, and then California. From here, he'll be headed back to Milwaukee. Gotta be over 3000 miles.

He's able to support the trip by holding workshops and concerts all along the way. Imagine the people they'll meet, the things they will see. I've driven across the US several times myself and can attest to the wonderful sights to be seen. A plus is that you don't need to change your money, learn another language, or carry a passport.

Our uke group in Los Angeles is supporting him with a workshop and concert at Guitar Merchant (see Gigs and Shows). I just hope all you other guys don't wear him out before he gets here.

BTW The Barnkickers will be playing a song or two with Lil Rev during the concert :)

now that'd be worth seeing / hearing. Lucky you Steve! I love the Barnkickers and Lil' Rev is my uke hero by a fair way. Sheesh...sometimes I hate not living in such an isolated place...

Top Bottom