Amazing Grace

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
AMAZING GRACE

Here's my latest version of the beautiful hymn Amazing Grace. I have done 5 other ukulele versions of this song in the last 3 years, all of them different. I arranged this one specially for my new eBook: 12 Hymn Tunes for Ukulele. Hope you like it.

By way of contrast, here's a guitar version I recorded way back in the middle of 2007.

You'll find the original recording of this guitar on my first YT channel here:

My original video of Amazing Grace

Last edited:
Beautiful, Ken! Sounds timeless and perfectly played. That's why I've subscribed.

The guitar arrangement is good too, but I do prefer the uke version and I'm not biased or anything :)

Thanks Ken, I sure admire your ukulele skills and you are a superb Guitar picker too. I enjoyed both video's.
Happy New Year!
DAP

Beautiful, Ken! Sounds timeless and perfectly played. That's why I've subscribed.

The guitar arrangement is good too, but I do prefer the uke version and I'm not biased or anything :)

Thanks for the comments. I don't play the guitar much now. I haven't recorded anything on it for a at least a year.

Thanks Ken, I sure admire your ukulele skills and you are a superb Guitar picker too. I enjoyed both video's.
Happy New Year!
DAP

Thanks DAP. I must try and find time to do more guitar videos. It just doesn't interest me as much as the uke.

Ken, your arrangements are so very well thought out and played with great emotion. I really like your threads.

Top Bottom