PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else feel like.....

mendel
12-30-2010, 04:12 PM
They won something when the notification button lights up on the screen??? I'm not sure why, but I love getting UU messages. Just wondering if I am alone...

ukejoelele
12-30-2010, 04:34 PM
Ah the comfort of realising im not alone! Its like getting a letter from someone you know is not trying to extort money/sell things and is actually on your level.. with the wonder of what the subject is.. If only my letterbox had such a filter...

DAPuke
12-31-2010, 09:15 AM
They won something when the notification button lights up on the screen??? I'm not sure why, but I love getting UU messages. Just wondering if I am alone...You are not alone:D DAP

georgio
12-31-2010, 10:29 AM
I never :( get :( any :( (sniff, sniff) messages :(

haolejohn
12-31-2010, 10:59 AM
They won something when the notification button lights up on the screen??? I'm not sure why, but I love getting UU messages. Just wondering if I am alone...

well how bout them ukes?

GreatGazukes
12-31-2010, 01:08 PM
Well, yes, a notification allways makes me sit up and hit the button with relish, but I was livid to get a spam PM last week, very nearly left a sarcastic comment on their Visitor Messages......"P OFF, I dont want your crappy sales item bud". (but I was again gutless, doh)