Hawaiian Ukulele bag help?

TCK

Reaction score
I have a friend who has a Kamaka he got Many years ago, in Hawaii. While I envy the Uke, I LOVE the bag it is in. It came from the store he got it at, and it is green barkcloth. It has a drawstring at the top and a pocket on the outside (open) for strings etc. Really, it is more swag than protection- more like a dust cover. Fits soprano size.
Any ideas?
I would like to get my hands on one to see if mom can then make a tenor version.

Does it look like the bags that the fleas and flukes come in? I would love to see it too. I am sure that I could whip something up..

If I figure out what it is, I will happily mail it along once I get the pattern made. Little less padded than a Fluke bag I think (I have only seen one on the web)
@ Lexy- little less padded than those, which are awesome. Might have to get one of those as well (uh-oh, and so it begins...UGBAS)

Aloha Dave,
I hope you and your family have a Happy New year...I have on of those floral print old bags in green..I really don't see them anymore..search ukulelebags in ebay on page 6 or 7...
I tried to put it up for you here, but it didn't want to work....mm Stan

Last edited:
Top Bottom