Happy New Year....Where will you be at midnight?

MGM

Reaction score
Aloha and Happy new year to all. May the coming year bring good health and prosperity to you fellow ukers.....and maybe a new uke. At Midnight since the rest of the clan is all in Virginia ( ever wondered why I live in Hawaii and have a Virginia Phone Number ) I will be all alone with my compass Rose here in Hawaii under the Hawaiian moonlight.

heres the clan at my Virginia home
IMG00328-20101224-2017.jpg

Last edited:
I will be at the in-laws burning fire works with my bottle of Veuve Clicquot. Happy New Year!

I will be sitting straight up in bed confused and cobweb eyed in a slumber stooper from a dead sleep wondering what in the heck the wife and daughter are hooping and hollering about, and why they are jumping around in the bedroom...

Sleeping. I hope.

The whole family is getting over a nasty cold.

Uke On in 2011

I will be a attending a not-so-fancy masked ball (jeans, turtleneck, sweater + mask) at the Grand Theatre Bar in Grand Haven, Michigan. Lots of friends, good music, drinks, munchies, and, hopefully, good times!

Before turning out the lights at home, I'll serenade the New Year (Auld Lang Syne) with my new Koa Flea - that is, if my fingers are able to form the chords...

Happy New Year, one and all!!

Home is where I will be.. hopefully the family will get off the darn video games.. otherwise I will just play my uke and make my own fun!!
Happy New year everyone!!

Spending the evening with a few friends and my bride, and dreaming of the KTS4 you're sending me Mike! Have a Happy New Year!

It's already well into New Year's day here in Australia. Last night I worked until 11pm and saw in the new year with my little Jack Russell, Izzy, on my lap and a cup of earl grey tea in front of the UU forums website. Could hear crackers being let off in the distance but too tired to care that much. Just happy I made it through another year! Best wishes to you Mike and to all the UU members and families!

And I spent it at home grinding a Trojan out of my 'puter.....dang Trojan...'twas my first, so I am a more educated net nut now....

Happy New-Uke Year all :)

I will be at home having a drink and playing my ukulele. We spent the day in downtown Charleston playing at waterfront park. Folks were especially nice and happy, I guess because of the holiday. We've been playing Christmas music for the last month so it was fun to get back in to playing our regular songs. I was bummed out that I forgot some of the songs I had just learned. Minnie the Moocher, Love potion #9, It's only a Paper Moon, and Dream a Little Dream. I'll be boning up on those again.

new year has already happend here in the uk. When it turned new year i was playing on my uke in my house.

Watchng fireworks over the San Francisco Bay, unless it rains (as forecast). If it rains, I'll have to settle for remembering these fireowrks from a few summers ago.

attachment.php

Happy new year everyone!

At the Dallas House of Blues listening to the Old 97's.

Happy New Year, all!

Top Bottom